Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 01738 623299 / 07843666391
Wagging Tails Grooming
Small dogs £10 ( West Highland Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Pug, etc)
Medium Dogs £12 (Springer Spaniel, Whippet, Border Collie etc)
Extra Large £15 (Great Dane, Old English Sheepdog, Mastiff etc)
Nail clipping: £7.50 All breeds
DIY Bath open 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Saturday.
Pre booking recommended but not necessary.
We offer a clean, safe, and relaxing environment to experience our DIY dog wash.
Everything except the dog is provided.
Our experienced staff are here to assist you during your first visits to the centre.
Everything means: the baths, shampoo, conditioner, towels, brush, and dryers.
We will provide shampoo/conditioners with no harmful chemicals to avoid any unpleasant experience a sensitive dog may experience if otherwise exposed to harsher products.
Fitted out with state of the art stainless steel washing base, supplied by an on demand water heater for consistent temperature and pressure.
Additionally, high end heatless variable speed hair dryers that provide a safe, efficient, and convenient drying method. We will accommodate dogs of all sizes and types as well as those that may have disabilities. And the best part is that we will do the clean-up after the customer is done.
10 Good Reasons to Use Self-Serve Bathing
•No more messy bathrooms to clean up. Use our tubs and we clean up.
•Effortless Dog Bathing - You can relax in comfort from our spacious stainless steel tubs
•Receive a free wash through our customer loyalty program, 10TH wash is free ask for details.
•Ergonomic baths - Our baths eliminate the need for lifting and bending saving on back and muscle problems.
•Our baths accommodate all sizes from Yorkies to Great Danes.
•Pet Bonding - Regular grooming sessions are a gratifying routine that both you and your pet look forward to.
•Ensure that parasites and skin conditions are prevented or quickly remedied.
•For The Positive Effects on Your Relationship with Your Dog
•Fraction of the cost of using a professional groomer.
•To Keep Your Dog’s Coat Looking and Smelling Attractive.
TO ENSURE YOU HAVE FUN IN A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL, WE HAVE A FEW RULES:-
1. DOGS MUST BE ON A LEAD OR HELD IN YOUR ARMS AT ALL TIMES AND UNDER THE CONTROL OF AN ADULT. PLEASE REMEMBER THERE WILL BE OTHER DOGS ON THE PREMISES AND FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND OTHERS, KEEP YOUR DOG UNDER CONTROL.
2. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DOGS UNATTENDED WHILE USING OUR FACILITIES.
3. MUZZLES ARE RECOMMENDED TO BE WORN BY AGGRESSIVE AND/OR DISRUPTIVE DOGS. PRIVATE ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE AND CAN BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
4. CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. PLEASE REMIND YOUR CHILD THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER APPROACH A STRANGE DOG.
5. FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS WE RECOMMEND THAT PUPPIES MUST BE OVER 4 MONTHS OF AGE AND HAVE HAD ALL OF THEIR PUPPY INJECTIONS BEFORE BRINGING THEM IN.
Get in touch